Known as the best defensive specialist in the world in the late 80's and early 90's while playing for the USA National Team, Eric Sato is a two-time Olympic medalist winning Gold in 1988 and Bronze in 1992. After his successful playing career, Eric turned his attention to coaching. Eric has coached girls and boys teams for over twenty years, leading his teams to California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) division and state championships. He is a highly sought after clinician and can be found coaching in the greater San Diego area. Read more about Eric on our About Us page.
- A message from your instructor
- How to use this course
- The Volleyball Court
- Volleyball Court Memory Check
- Basic High School Playing Rules
- Basic Playing Rules Memory Check
- Basic Rotations
- Basic Rotations Memory Check
- 4-2 Rotation and Overlaps
- 4-2 Rotation and Overlaps Memory Check
- Congrats! Here's what's next...
- More resources for you
- Before you go...